Just a few notes to remember about Dashiell at seven months:
- Sits up tall, straight, and sturdy. Our daycare told us, "He has great posture!"
- Has done some tentative crawling! Can also get into a sitting position from laying down. We frequently find him sitting up when we go to get him from his crib.
- Wants us to help him pull up all the time.
- Still just two little bottom teeth.
- Loves to "brush his teeth" and watch us brush our teeth. Dental hygiene is so fun!
- Likes to touch things with just his pointer finger.
- Is excited to drink from our water glasses or water bottles.
- Loves food of all kinds. We're having fun sitting him in high chairs at restaurants and ordering him avocado or banana or plain black beans.
- Turns his head back and forth to rub his head on his car seat on when he's laying down - not sure what this is about!
- Not sleeping through the night and his wakefulness has been inconsistent. I think the sitting up and crawling is affecting sleep.
- Still loves to scratch things but maybe not as much lately.
- So many people stop to smile at him when we're out and about and he just about always has a smile to share with a stranger.
Also, one year ago this week. Cannot believe it.